The Best Local HVAC Maintenance Services around Largo, FL
Paying someone to fix what isn’t broken may sound like a waste of hard-earned money, but HVAC systems require regular maintenance to prevent major breakdowns. Clogged air filters, sooty sensors, debris-filled ducts and faulty thermostats compromise equipment health and drive up energy costs by 30 percent.
For less than you spend on one unexpected repair, you can hire a professional to tune up your heating and cooling equipment twice each year. Before you call upon your furnace or air conditioner to endure the demands of the season, our trained technicians will confirm that the system is able to keep your home comfortable and safe.
Benefits of Investing in Preventive Tune-Ups
Just one frayed belt, dry bearing, bent coil or blocked vent can start a chain reaction that stresses the entire system. Since lack of routine maintenance is the main contributor to system failure, pre-season checkups keep your HVAC system functioning properly. This regular attention:
- Ensures that the system continues operating at its promised energy efficiency.
- Catches small malfunctions before they become catastrophic problems.
- Prevents emergency breakdowns during extreme temperatures.
- Averts energy spikes that generate unexpectedly high utility bills.
- Extends the life of the system by 5-10 years longer.
- Stops components from breaking down due to serious wear and tear.
Arctic Air Systems Preferred Member Maintenance Services
TWO TUNE UPS INCLUDED – 1 YEAR PLAN – $158.00
***Save 5% off service repair parts with agreement***
TWO TUNE UPS PER YEAR – 2 YEAR PLAN – $336.00
An AC tune-up with Preferred Membership keeps your air conditioning system in working order. It includes:
- Save 15% OFF service repair ALL PARTS & LABOR with agreement
- Two full service tune-ups each year
- Priority Service – 24/7
- New System Discounts
- Members can substitute a tune up for a SERVICE call ($79 value) – once a year
- Price Lock on parts only
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Inspect and clean condensate drain/pan
- Inspect indoor/outdoor disconnects
- Inspect condenser/air handler’s fan motor and blade
Preferred members only pay $336.00 for two-year coverage.
Hassle-Free HVAC Maintenance in Largo
Best of all, with a maintenance agreement in place, you never have to remember when to give your HVAC a little TLC. Arctic Air System’s factory-trained technicians simply show up at your prearranged time in the spring and fall to test, clean and calibrate all the many moving parts that make up your heating, cooling and ventilation equipment. We’ll even stick around to help you adjust the thermostat settings for the coming weather if you need us. Contact Arctic Air Systems today to lock in your service agreement before the next seasonal temperature swing descends on Largo.