Paying someone to fix what isn’t broken may sound like a waste of hard-earned money, but HVAC systems require regular maintenance to prevent major breakdowns. Clogged air filters, sooty sensors, debris-filled ducts and faulty thermostats compromise equipment health and drive up energy costs by 30 percent.
For less than you spend on one unexpected repair, you can hire a professional to tune up your heating and cooling equipment twice each year. Before you call upon your furnace or air conditioner to endure the demands of the season, our trained technicians will confirm that the system is able to keep your home comfortable and safe.
Benefits of Investing in Preventive Tune-Ups
Just one frayed belt, dry bearing, bent coil or blocked vent can start a chain reaction that stresses the entire system. Since lack of routine maintenance is the main contributor to system failure, pre-season checkups keep your HVAC system functioning properly. This regular attention:
- Ensures that the system continues operating at its promised energy efficiency.
- Catches small malfunctions before they become catastrophic problems.
- Prevents emergency breakdowns during extreme temperatures.
- Averts energy spikes that generate unexpectedly high utility bills.
- Extends the life of the system by 5-10 years longer.
- Stops components from breaking down due to serious wear and tear.
Arctic Air Systems Preferred Member Maintenance Services
An AC tune-up with Preferred Membership keeps your air conditioning system in working order. It includes:
- Save 5% OFF parts and labor
- Save 5% OFF filter program
- Save 5% OFF any accessories
- New System Discounts
- Members can substitute a tune up for a SERVICE call ($99 value)
- Price Lock on Parts (Parts go up in price, yours don't - 1 year lock)
A tune-up with BRONZE MAINTENANCE PLAN keeps your air conditioning system in good working order.It includes:
- Inspect refrigerant levels
- Check & adjust thermostat
- Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors & relays
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Inspect condensate and clean drain / pan
- Inspect outdoor / outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser / air handler fan motor & blades
- Inspect compressor at startup / amp draw
When completed you will receive a professional recommendation for any further maintenance or repair needs of your system.
This plan's coverage is during normal business hours. The 5% savings can be applied during regular hours or after hours. After hour calls will be subjected to a service call fee of $99.00. You may use one of your visit's for a service call ($99.00 value) during after hours or regular hours. Limit to 2 visits per year.
[Regular hours M-F 7:30AM-4:30PM].
Contract follows home address. Non refundable. Can be moved to another address if location is in our service area. Call for any additional details.
Hassle-Free HVAC Maintenance in Largo
Best of all, with a maintenance agreement in place, you never have to remember when to give your HVAC a little TLC. Arctic Air System’s factory-trained technicians simply show up at your prearranged time in the spring and fall to test, clean and calibrate all the many moving parts that make up your heating, cooling and ventilation equipment. We’ll even stick around to help you adjust the thermostat settings for the coming weather if you need us. Contact Arctic Air Systems today to lock in your service agreement before the next seasonal temperature swing descends on Largo.